Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Favorite Hobby

My favorite hobby is, if I had to choose it would be baking? Yeah let's go with baking.
I love to bake and it's not a joke. Baking is another kind of art. The decorations, smell, flavors ,and colors. You can also show your feeling through baking. Anything is possible.

If you are having a bad day dress a cupcake or muffin in dark colors. Putting your feelings on baking is what it's about. If you are cooking for someone who is dear for you or appreciate, it will surely please them. You can also decide which flavor represents them or which do they like?

The best part of it though is eating it. I have such a sweet tooth and I'll eat as many as I can. I mean, who doesn't love sweets in general. Wouldn't you be happy if you got some sweets? I would because I know I'm loved and cared for. Plus, they taste really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment