Friday, September 25, 2015

Bucket List

Well this is my 'Bucket list' (keep in mind they aren't in order)

1. Go skydiving without backing out. I'm not scared of heights, but I'm terrified the stomach feeling I get when i fall really fast.The ride that's called the dropper, is a ride I will never go on anymore, but I wanna try skydiving which is a little ironic 

2. Be in a horror movie film. I'm such a scary cat when it comes to horror, but I love it! I want to be in a film to see how it will feel to be in that situation because I don't wish for it to be for real. Imagine if it was real.


3. Sing in front of a huge crowd alone,in other words have a concert. I like to sing, but I get so shy and nervous when I'm singing for someone or in front of a large group. I want people to know my voice too (even though I'm so self conscious about it.)

4. Go to an Anime Expo. I'm a huge fan of anime and I would like to see other people who love anime as much as I do and try weird food.

5. Become a voice actress. I love to pretend I'm somebody else than being. I would be happy to voice anime characters from good story plots, but it's not up to me. I'll accept any work available.

No comments:

Post a Comment