Wednesday, September 9, 2015

About Me

What can i say? I'm just plain weird, that's all. People say I'm unique and different because of my attitude and likes. Let's get one thing straight . . . I love anime and I'm proud of it. My friend and I call each other Geeks because of what we like. My favorite things are Tacos, the color green (or anything between green and blue), Jello, and crosses (As in the shape of it), and gummies.

 For this year, I'm afraid to say is that I'm lonely (btw I'm not sad what-so-ever). I moved schools too catch up with my credits, but i will return! I was the only one out of my friends to come to back bay, so I'm friendless *sniffle*. It doesn't bother me though. I'm pretty outgoing,but that doesn't mean i always am. Once i adapt to this new school I'll open myself more.

My goal for this year is to make MMD models (If u don't know what it is, look it up) of each and every one of my friends. But I want it to be perfect and to move smoothly. And for my life is to be a voice actress and do as many as I can. But for that i need to finish HS and pass classes and go to universities and/or colleges.

. . . So that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment