Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Top Three Mexican Food!!

My first choice is Pambazos!!!
Since I like bread,i thought of a food with bread. I thought of Tortas, but I can get sick and tired of it. So i thought of something warm and Pambazos came along to rescue me. It's warm and a little spicy but it can fill you up. I usually eat two because it's my favorite. With the flavor of chicken, or chorizo, or potato and some lettuce to go with it. It's like a taco, but with bread instead of tortilla.




After that comes Wet Burrito!!
If you haven't notice, I like food with Chile sauce on top.





I love burritos because they really do fill you up and it looks so nice. It seems cartoon characters love it too. I like burritos because it's a type of food easy to make. It's pretty simple  to make if you have the right ingredients. The sauce is only thing that can be considered hard because of its flavor. Wet Burritos aren't meant to be spicy, so careful on how to make it.





My last choice is Birria

















I only eat beef Birria because I'm allergic to goat meat.
It's pretty but it does has its down sides, but the flavor is really good. Now I'm getting hungry because of this food talk. It is  a main dish, but it has to have some sides with it. Mexican rice and beans are the perfect combo. Especially during a party, this can be a party dish believe it or not. Trust me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment